Commonly used in personal care and cosmetic formulations, Craftiviti's Refined Mango Butter is a soft butter that is emollient, highly moisturizing, and very nourishing to the skin.
It is derived from mango seed kernels and is packed with vitamins A, C, and E, antioxidants, fatty acids, and stearic acid. Has a fast absorption rate so it doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin when applied.
Mango Butter Material Safety Data Sheet
FACTS ON OUR REFINED MANGO BUTTER
- Country of Origin: India
- INCI Name: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter.
- Scent: Buttery, A Little Nutty
- Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Colour: Pale Yellowish-White
- Refinement status: Refined
- Type of Butter: Soft
- Melting point: 30°C - 39°C
- Saponification Value: 183 - 198
- Iodine Value: 39 - 50
- Flash Point - 250°C
- Usage ratio: From 3% to 100% of total weight
- Packing size: 100g & 500g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Mango Butter
- Helps treat and heal damaged skin
- Alleviates symptoms of poison oak and ivy
- Soothes muscle Aches
- Antibacterial - aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds
- Anti-inflammatory - can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Antioxidant - help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues, treats wrinkles, fine lines and scars repairing
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility
How to Use
Soap Making - Mango butter can be used in cold process soap of up to 10%. Can also be added to M&P soap at no more than 1 tablespoon for 1kg.
Rich Body Butter - Melt mango butter, Shea Butter and 2 types of carrier oil (ie: avocado oil and Sea Buckthorn oil or Tamanu Oil and Jojoba oil) in equal parts. Stir well and add in your own essential oil blend.
For more soap making ingredients, tools, fragrance oils, essential oils, butters, carrier oils, craft kits and DIY workshops, please visit our Award Winning Experience outlet - Craftiviti.
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.