Craftiviti Perfect Pour Soy Wax (USA) is a breakthrough soy wax blend to help you create perfect candle every time!
This melt & pour soy wax is super easy with no need for checking temperature and no cooling down period. This wax is also microwaveable too! Candle makers can now make candles in one fast smooth pour.
This 100% natural soywax is made from quality soybean oil harvested and processed in Midwest USA. Midwest USA is famous for the quality of their soy wax.
We are proud to be the leading supplier of this fine candle wax that has helped hundreds of candle makers create beautiful, long lasting, premium candles nationwide.
This globally recognized candle making wax has been tried and tested by professional candle makers:
- Ultra easy to use
- Zero cooling time - just melt, add fragrance and pour! No need to watch the temperature
- One pour method
- Creates smooth candle surfaces each time. No more wonky tops.
- Retains colors well
- Strong hot and cold scent throw
- No preheating of jars necessary
- Clean burning with low soot
- Creates creamy white professional-looking candles every time
- Perfect for candle businesses that ship products in hot or cold climates
Perfect Pour Soy Wax blends well with other natural and synthetic waxes and is ideal for:
- Container candles
- Massage candles (wax is safe to the skin as long as fragrances & scents are also safe)
- Tealight candles
- Votive candles
4 reasons savvy candle makers choose this wax:
- It is the easiest melt&pour candle making wax in the market.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced.
- Our wax is not tested on animals. Never.
- Guaranteed amazing results with each pour.
Perfect Pour Soy Wax is a soft wax and and can only be used make candles in jars and containers. To use for making pillar candles, you can test blend with other harder waxes such as beeswax and paraffin wax. However, for convenience and a quicker cost effective solution, you can also try our Pillar Soy Wax instead.
FACTS ON OUR PERFECT POUR SOY WAX
- Origin: Midwest USA
- Form: Pellet
- Soot Level: Low
- Color: Creamy white
- Odor: Sweet natural scent
- Fragrance Load: Up to 10% fragrance to the wax weight
- Grade: Tested unparalleled to other grades
- Recommended Wick Series: ECO, HTP
- Finished Effect: Soy wax candles have a milky smooth white look
- Storage: The ideal temperature to store soy wax is 24°C in a dry cool area
- For bulk orders, please email email@example.com
- Glue wick to the bottom of the container and hold it upright with a plastic clip or Bow tie clip.
- Heat wax to 70 °C in a double boiler or microwave.
- Add in up to 10% fragrance to the weight of the wax.
- Pour into jar. No waiting or cooling off time.
Beads Vs Flakes
We love beads! We only work with beads. Many candle makers will attest to this. Soy Wax Beads melt uniformly, retain the scent for long periods of time and can be colored into a rainbow of hues.
For more candle making ingredients, tools and DIY workshops, please visit our Award Winning Experience outlet - Craftiviti.