Stephenson Crystal Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base is vegetable based, sulfate free. Made using real honey, this rich soap base contains natural antioxidants from honey, making it ideal for soothing and rejuvenating the skin. It has excellent moisturizing from a high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel.
It is suitable for all skin types, including dry, damaged, broken, sensitive and irritated skin, and those with eczema and psoriasis.
Used for manufacture of high quality, honey coloured transparent soap bars.
Stephenson Crystal Honey Base Material Data Sheet
Glycerin, Aqua, Honey, Sodium Palmate, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate
- Product of UK
- Transparent base
- Made using real honey sourced from Rowse Honey
- Naturally has the light orange colour of Honey
- Excellent moisturizing from a high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Honey soothes and nourishes
- Neutral base for a superior fragrance lift
- Sulfate Free
- MPG free
- Cleansing Formulation
How to make soap :
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent over-heating.
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance Oil, add approximately 1tsp to 450g of the soap base's weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- (Optional) Add 1tbsp of pure shea butter or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals, etc.
- Pour into mold or container and let it set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. You can use it right away too!
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.