Craftiviti's Pure Prime Pressed Virgin Cocoa Butter (Unrefined) is extracted from cacao seed also which is also known as cocoa beans. It is commonly known to be used to make nourishing lip balms, body butter, body scrub, and lotions.
This product is produced from Non-GMO materials with steam sterilization and processes in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and HACCP food safety control.
Cocoa Butter Material Safety Data Sheet
FACTS ON OUR PURE PRIME PRESSED COCOA BUTTER
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Botanical name: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Scent: Rich Cocoa Scent
- Colour: Creamy yellow
- Refinement status: Unrefined
- Type of Butter: Hard
- Iodine Value: 32 - 38
- Melting Point: 33°C
- Packing size: 100g & 500g (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Pure Prime Pressed Cocoa Butter
- Treats dry skin and stretch marks
- Rich in fatty acids - hydrates and nourishes the skin while improving elasticity
- Antioxidant - help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues
- Anti-inflammatory - can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Strengthens damaged hair
- Body Butters
- CP Soap
- HP Soap
- Use direct as a natural protection against pregnancy stretched marks
Apply to melt & pour soap base or skincare recipes. Can be applied direct to skin with the choice of essential oils. Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
Use Cocoa Butter as a natural skin lotion. Simply melt and pour the butter into a container as an optional add in other natural carrier oils or essential oils.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.