Introducing Craftiviti's Aloe Vera Gel that has amazing benefits from soap making to lotions, shampoos, conditioners, lip balms, and massage oils.
You can even combine it is Isopropyl Alcohol or Denatured Ethel Alcohol to create your own natural sanitizer.
Facts on our Aloe Vera Gel:
- INCI Name – Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Benzyl alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid
- Color – Clear
- Scent - Odorless
- Extraction Method – Cold Pressed
- Origin – India
- Packing size: 100g & 1kg (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cautions: Not for consumption. For craft use only
Traditional Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
- It has moisturizing, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties
- Treats minor cuts, burns and insect bites
- Treats acne
- Soothing after-sun treatment
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA.
How To Use:
- Hair Mask - Mix three teaspoons of aloe vera gel with two teaspoons of yogurt one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of olive oil. Mix well and apply on hair and scalp. Massage the mixture into the scalp well for 10 minutes. Let it rest for half an hour and wash
- Facial Moisturizer - In a small bottle, combine the aloe vera gel and nourishing oil in equal amounts. Feel free to play around with the ratio that works best for your skin. Shake the bottle to combine the ingredients. If you'd like to add additional ingredients, you can add a small amount of vitamin E oil or a few drops of your favorite essential oil ( lavender and tea tree are highly recommended).
More craft and candle making materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).