Also known as Pink Kaolin Clay, Organic French Pink Clay (Rose) is another popular mineral clay used in skincare and personal care.
It is popular in face masks for its pretty rose pink colour and for soothing, moisturizing, nourishing, cleansing and skin-regeneration purposes.
Pink clay is a suitable face clay that is also popular for aging skin. This clay is one of the most gentle clays for sensitive skin.
FACTS ON OUR ORGANIC FRENCH PINK CLAY
- Country of Origin: France
- Colour: Pastel Pink
- Texture: Fine Powder
- Odour: Odourless
- Grade: Cosmetic Grade
- Packing size: 200g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Organic French Pink Clay
- cleanses and detoxifies skin without stripping off the skin's protective barrier
- removes surface dead skin cells via gentle exfoliation
- creates an overall rejuvenated and youthful appearance
- blemish control and acne treatment
- improves blood circulation
- helps treat sun-damaged skin and dandruff
- improves skin elasticity
- removes product build-up from the scalp and hair
- soothes, nourishes and moisturizes skin
Sieve Organic French Pink Clay to remove larger particles. Then mix with some glycerin before adding it to your melted soap base. This helps disperse the clay to create a unified color.
Soaps added with this clay will have a natural pastel/dusty pink colour rich in cleansing properties and minerals.
Facial Mask - Mix 2 teaspoons of French Pink Clay, 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and 1 drop of essential oil until the consistency is smooth and spreadable. Apply to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Best used with a preservative is storing wet French Pink Clay in jars or use immediately after formulation.
For more ingrediants, fragrance oils, essential oils, butters, carrier oils and DIY workshops, please visit our Award Winning Experience outlet - Craftiviti.
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.