100% Pure Unadulterated Cosmetic Grade Carrier Oil
"The oil that comes from the small but mighty King of Nuts. Rich in Vitamin E, light and best for oily, dry or sensitive skins."
Sweet almond oil is traditionally used by massage therapists to oil up the skin during massages. Craftiviti's 100% Pure Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is an effective emollient, preferred by many as it is light and quickly absorbed into the skin. This oil has been refined and filtered for longer stability and shelf life.
Facts & Product Features
- INCI Name - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Color - Light yellow
- Type - Refined, Liquid, Odorless
- Ingredient(s) - Kernel of Sweet Almonds
- Extraction Method - Cold Pressed
- Origin - Italy and Spain
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil
- Balances heal and nourish the skin
- Vitamin A stimulates hair growth, prevents breakage and split ends
- Vitamin E moisturizes, smooths, softens and keeps skin healthy, reducing signs of aging
- Zinc, Vitamin B and Iron improves nail health and prevent brittle nails and white spots
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Can relieve sun exposure, eczema, and rashes
- Can help deep cleanse your skin, removing dirt and debris clogged in pores
How to Use
Essential Oil/Carrier Oil Blend - Dilute 1-2% of essential oil to 30ml carrier oil. Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
Lip Balm - In a double boiler, melt 2ml of Shea Butter and 5ml of beeswax. Turn off heat and add in 5ml of Sweet Almond Oil. Mix thoroughly before pouring into lip balm tubes. Set aside for at least 2 hours before using it.
What is a Carrier Oil?
Carrier oil is any oil used to dilute essential oil before being applied to the skin. It is a vegetable oil derived from the fatty portion of a plant, that is usually from the seeds, kernels or nuts.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)