One of the most powerful cleansing clays. This clay has minerals that gives off negatively charged ions which helps neutralize toxins.
It is also rich in silicon, calcium, potassium and iron. High benefits to skin.
Used in soaps, detoxifying masks or gentle scrubs. The fine powder makes this clay easy to disperse with low clumping.
Zeolite in hair clay gives the clay a nice smooth slip when applying on hair. It also helps smoothen rough and damaged hair.
FACTS ON OUR ZEOLITE CLAY
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Colour: White/Off-White
- Texture: Fine Powder
- pH: 7.95
- Density: 0.87g/cm3
- Grade: Cosmetic Grade
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Zeolite Clay for skin
- brilliant for clearing pores and drawing out impurities from the skin
- absorbs excess oil from skin
- provides a rejuvenated and glowing look to your skin
- soothes sensitive skin and redness
- blemish control and reduces acne
- removes surface dead skin cells via gentle exfoliation
- antioxidant - help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues
- repairs rough, dry, and damaged hair
Application / Recipes
Mix Zeolite Clay with some glycerin before adding it to your melted soap base. This helps disperse the clay to create a unified color.
Soaps added with this clay will have a natural white/off-white colour rich in cleansing properties and minerals.
Facial Mask - Mix 2 teaspoons of Zeolite Clay, 1 tablespoon of pure honey and 1 drop of essential oil until the consistency is smooth and spreadable. Apply to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Best used with a preservative when storing wet Zeolite clay in jars or use immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.