Stephenson Crystal Transparent No Sweat (NS) Soap Base is a vegetable based melt and pour soap base, specifically formulated for humid conditions.
Used for the manufacture of transparent soap bars.
Stephenson Crystal Transparent No Sweat Material Safety Data Sheet
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Product of UK
- Specifically formulated for humid conditions
- Ideal for the manufacture of 'naked' unwrapped soap bars
- Fantastic transparency enables bright colours
- Good foaming
- Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- High clarity
- Gradual setting offers flexibility
- Cleansing Formulation
How to make soap :
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent over-heating.
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance Oil, add approximately 1tsp to 450g of the soap base's weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- (Optional) Add 1tbsp of pure shea butter or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals, etc.
- Pour into mold or container and let it set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. You can use it right away too!
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.