Made with Soothing Aloe Vera and containing conditioning additives, Stephenson Crystal Solid Shampoo is a vegetable based SLS-free melt and pour soap base. It has excellent lather and is the perfect zero-waste alternative to liquid shampoo.
Used for the manufacture of opaque Solid Shampoo bars.
Stephenson Crystal Solid Shampoo Material Safety Data Sheet
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 7 Conditioning additives, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate.
- Product of UK
- Made using Soothing Aloe Vera
- Vegetable based
- Contains Conditioning additives
- Excellent Lather
- Good moisturising from a very high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Conditioning formula
How to make soap :
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent over-heating.
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance Oil, add approximately 1tsp to 450g of the soap base's weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- (Optional) Add 1tbsp of pure shea butter or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals, etc.
- Pour into mold or container and let it set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. You can use it right away too!
Optional: Add glycerin at 1-3% to the shampoo base as well as conditioning additives to improve the slip and moisturizing properties.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.