Stephenson Crystal African Black Soap Base is a natural melt and pour soap base made using Raw African Black Soap from Ghana. Raw Shea Butter and Coconut Oil are used to make this soap base, and it is full of naturally derived minerals and antioxidants, renowned for their natural cleansing properties.
The dark and rich colour of this soap base is produced naturally during the handmade processing of the African Black Soap in Ghana.
Stephenson Crystal African Black Soap Base Material Safety Data Sheet
Stephenson Crystal African Black Soap Base Making Guide
Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Butyrospermum Parkii
- Product of UK
- Opaque base
- Dark brown colour from raw African Black Soap
- Sulfate-free no SLES or SLS
- No Parabens
- No MPG
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Moisturising properties from a very high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
How to make soap :
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent over-heating.
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance Oil, add approximately 1tsp to 450g of the soap base's weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- (Optional) Add 1tbsp of pure shea butter or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals, etc.
- Pour into mold or container and let it set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. You can use it right away too!
Introduction to Stephenson Products
Craftiviti Stephenson Soap Base Comparison
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.