Craftiviti's Snowy Cedars Fragrance Oil is concentrated and of synthetic origins. Ideal for candles, melt and pour soaps, wax melts, wax sachets, diffusers, body scrubs and more.
FACTS ON OUR SNOWY CEDARS FRAGRANCE OIL
- Origin UK
- Flashpoint 60°C
- Scent notes Light woodsy scent (scents are subjective)
- Size 30ml (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Trace - This fragrance oil traces quickly (within 5 minutes) based on our test with a batch of cold process soap that has 70% soft oils.
- A blend of synthetic fragrances with carrier oils and binders
- Used solely for the scent and contains no therapeutic benefits
- This fragrance may also work for other applications
- DO NOT CONSUME
How to Use
Fragrance Oil For Soap Making
In a double boiler, melt your choice of soap base before turning off the heat. Based on the total weight of melted soap, add up to 3%-5% fragrance oil. *We recommend using essential oils instead for CP soap making as fragrance oils can increase trace in CP soap.
Fragrance Oil For Candle Making
In a double boiler, melt your choice of wax before turning off the heat. Based on the total weight of the melted wax(es), add up to 8% fragrance oil. *The strength of the scent will change depending on the waxes, dyes and wick used. Always do a small test batch to test candle burning results before attempting larger batches.
All of our fragrance oils are intended for external use only. Do NOT consume.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.