Introducing Craftiviti's Sakura Fragrance Oil that is ideal for candle and soap making. Craftiviti carries a carefully selected range of Fragrance Oil - 30mls.
- A blend of synthetic fragrances with carrier oils and binders
- Used solely for the scent and contains little or no therapeutic benefits
- Ideal for aromatherapy of all types of craft projects
- This fragrance may also work in countless other applications
- Certification: IFRA Standard
- Product from the UK
- Flashpoint - 60°C
- Scent notes: Bittersweet sakura scent (scents are subjective)
- Packing Size: 500ml (For bulk size please email email@example.com)
- Trace - This Fragrance Oil - 30ml traces very quickly (within 3 minutes) based on our test with a batch of cold process soap that has 70% soft oils.
- Concentrated strong scent
- Long lasting aroma
- Stable aroma profile
- Smells similar to subtle sweet sakura
- Used solely for the scent and contains no therapeutic benefits
- Cosmetic grade
- Safe for formulating skincare products
- Safe for making candles and wax melts
- Trusted French supplier with years of industry experience
- One of the top sellers for candle, soap makers and formulators
- Cosmetic grade
- Suitable for room aroma and scenting
- Spritze on to refresh linens
- Add to potpourri or dried wood and plants
- Add to diffuser and oil burner
- Safe was making candles and wax melts
- Can be blended with other fragrances and essential oils for custom scentiing
- Add to bath bombs, slime, scrubs, clay masks
- Refresh air in car, wardrobes, cabinets
- Drip on a cotton ball and tuck into sofa or furniture corners
- Create scented wax sachets
Fragrance Oil For Soap Making
Melt soap base, allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add up to 3%-5% Fragrance Oil to the weight of soap base. For CP soaps, it is always best to use essential oils which work better.
Fragrance Oil For Candle Making
Melt waxes and add Fragrance Oil into the mix. Add up to 8% Fragrance Oil to the weight of candle. The strength of the scent will change depending on the waxes,i dyes and wick used. Always do a small test batch to test candle burning results before attempting larger batches.
All of our Fragrance Oil are intended for external use only and should not be ingested under any circumstances.
More craft and candle making materials available online and at our shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).