Used for centuries as a refreshing and nourishing skin and facial toner, Craftiviti's Rose Water is a moisturizing and gentle floral water that can used directly on the skin.
It can also be used as an ingredient in lotions, facial mists, spritzers, cleansers, toners and more!
FACTS ON OUR ROSE WATER
- INCI Name : Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Odour : Natural Rose Scent
- Color : Murky White
- Type : Liquid
- Ingredient(s) : Rose Flower
- Process : Steam Distillation
- Origin : India
- Size : 100ml and 500ml (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- pH level : 6 - 8
- Flash Point : 100ºC
- Soluble in Water
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Rose Water
- Anti-aging - keeps new fine lines and wrinkles at bay
- Antibacterial - aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds
- Anti-inflammatory - can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Antioxidant - help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues
- Helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin
- Removes oil and dirt clogged in pores
- Helps maintain the skin's pH balance
- Controls excess oil production
- Tones the skin
- Promotes emotional well-being
- CP Soap Making
- Face mist
- Anti-Aging formulas
- Linen fresheners
How to Use
Anti-Aging Beauty Lotion - Mix 100ml Rose Water to 5ml CP Lotion Maker. Blend until lotion texture forms. Add in 1ml Rosehip Oil and 5 drops Rose Essential Oil. Mix well. Finally add in 1ml Preservative Natural. Store in an air tight container.
Face Toner (for normal/combination skin) - Add 50ml of Rose Water to 50ml of Witch Hazel and 6g of Refined Glycerin USP 99.5% into a spray bottle. Shake well to combine mixture before using.
Linen Refresher – Pour Rose Water into a spritz bottle and simply spray on your linen to get it smell better.
What are Hydrosols?
Hydrosols (also known as flower water or floral water) are produced by distilling fresh leaves, fruits, flowers, and other plant materials. They have similar therapeutic properties to essential oils, though these aromatic waters are less concentrated than essential oils. This makes them suitable for direct skin application.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.