Raw Organic Shampoo Material Safety Data Sheet
RAW Unscented Organic Shampoo is FREE from:
- Coloring / Pigments
FACTS ON OUR SWEET RAW ORGANIC SHAMPOO
- Colour: Clear to slight yellow liquid
- Odour: Characteristic odour
- Solubility in water: Soluble
- Viscosity: Viscous
- Kinematic viscosity: 100-10000
- Viscosity test method: Brookfield DV-I, Sp3, 12 U/min, 20 degC
- Boiling point/range°C: ~100 Flash point°C: >93
- pH: 4.5 - 6.5
Enriched with certified organically grown Aloe Vera.
All ingredients are approved by the Soil Association.
Has a natural clear to translucent pale yellow colour.
No thickening required as this formula has already been pre-thickened
To customise: This fully formulated base only requires addition of organic fragrance or essential oils, with slow stirring. You can also add pigments/coloring into this base. Customize your own scent by adding up to o.5% essential oil blend to this bottle. Stir slowly.
Ideal for all types of hair. This is a cleansing shampoo that is ideal for hair frequently exposed to dyes, heavy gel and wax.
Can be adapted for different hair types through selection of additivess.
- For thinning hair, add in 1% of Pure Neem Oil or 0.2% to 0.5% of Lavender Essential oil or Rosemary Essential Oil.
- For lackluster hair, add in 1% of Argan Oil or Organic Argan Oil.
- For brittle weak hair, add in 1% of Pure Jojoba Oil.
- For thick unruly hair, try adding 1% of Coconut oil or Avocado Oil.
- For hair with dandruff problems, try adding 0.2% to 0.5% of Tea Tree Oil or Lavender Essential oil
RAW Unscented Organic Shampoo can be customised to suit your hair's need. After customizing, always do a patch test before using.
Instructions: Just massage into hair and rinse off.
Ingredients : Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Xanthum Gun, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Benzoid Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Made in UK
More DIY craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Selangor).