Organic Rhassoul Clay or Moroccan Lava Clay is a high-quality soothing clay that is rich in magnesium silica, potassium, and calcium to help nourish your skin.
The molecular structure of Rhassoul clay gives it a unique ability to absorb excess dirt and oil, as well as extract impurities from the skin.
Magnesium is known to absorb into skin to combat acne and clean impurities.
This clay is formed by a natural combination of volcanic activity and geothermal changes.
FACTS ON OUR ORGANIC RHASSOUL CLAY
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Colour: White/Off-White
- Texture: Fine Powder
- pH: 7.5
- Odour: Odourless
- Grade: Cosmetic Grade
- Density: 0.56g/cm3
- Packing size: 1kg (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Organic Rhassoul Clay
- absorbs excess oils, dirt, and impurities from the skin
- purifies and cleanses skin
- cleanses and detoxifies skin
- gently unclogs pores and removes blackheads
- removes surface dead skin cells via gentle exfoliation
- helps tighten pores
- helps to reduce skin dryness and improve skin clarity and elasticity
- gives hair a glossy sheen and volume
- cleanses impurities and excess oil from scalp
Sieve Organic Rhassoul Clay to remove larger particles. Then mix with some glycerin before adding it to your melted soap base. This helps disperse the clay to create a unified color.
Soaps added with this clay will have a natural white/off-white colour rich in cleansing properties and minerals.
Facial Mask - Mix 2 teaspoons of Rhassoul Clay, 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and 1 drop of essential oil until the consistency is smooth and spreadable. Apply to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Best used with a preservative when storing wet Rhassoul Clay in jars or use immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.