Moroccan red clay is an extremely gentle clay that is known to exhibit amazing drawing powers. This clay draws oils from the skin which makes it a fantastic astringent for oily hair and skin. Furthermore, it stimulates skin circulation and because of its gentleness, it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. This clay is recommended for acne, poison oak or ivy and skin rashes.
FACTS ON OUR MOROCCAN CLAY
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Colour: Red
- Texture: Fine Powder
- pH: 7.5
- Odour: Odourless
- Grade: Cosmetic Grade
- Density: 0.56g/cm3
- Packing size: 1kg (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Morrocan Clay
- absorbs excess oils, dirt, and impurities from the skin
- purifies and cleanses skin
- cleanses and detoxifies skin
- gently unclogs pores and removes blackheads
- removes surface dead skin cells via gentle exfoliation
- helps tighten pores
- helps to reduce skin dryness and improve skin clarity and elasticity
- gives hair a glossy sheen and volume
- cleanses impurities and excess oil from scalp
Sieve Morrocan Clay to remove larger particles. Then mix with some glycerin before adding it to your melted soap base. This helps disperse the clay to create a unified color.
Soaps added with this clay will have a natural white/off-white colour rich in cleansing properties and minerals.
Facial Mask - Mix 2 teaspoons of Morrocan Clay, 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and 1 drop of essential oil until the consistency is smooth and spreadable. Apply to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Best used with a preservative when storing wet Morrocan Clay in jars or use immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.