The thermometer features the high-precision infrared sensors, which makes it feature the stable and reliable performance, and the thermometer features the strong adaptability to ambient temperature, which can still be used normally in complex environments.
The digital thermometers are designed for all ages, adults, infants and the elderly. Not only does it support the forehead or ear function, but can also randomly obtain the surface temperature of any object and the temperature of pets.
The meter's display is equipped with backlight, so you can also read off the screen in the dark.
How it works
- The infrared thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit's optical temperature of an object.
- The unit's optical system since the object's emitted energy with different wavelengths.
- It is collected and focus onto a detector.
- The unit's electronics system translated the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the unit.
An infrared thermometer should be protected from the following:
- EMF (electromagnetic fields) from welders, induction heaters.
- Thermal shock (cause by large or abrupt ambient temperature changes allow 30 minutes for the unit to stabilize before use).
- Do not leave the unit on near objects of high temperature.
- Measurement range : 32~42.5â„ƒ, (90~109â„‰)
- Accuracy : 0-39.9kpa(0-299 mmhg)
- Battery tips: low battery reminder
- Backlight: High-intensity backlight
- Display unit: Celsius (Â° C) / Fahrenheit (Â° F)
- Automatic light machine: 15 seconds
- Dimensions : 14.3* 9.3* 3.8 CM
- Power: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).