Craftiviti's Lavender Fresh Fragrance Oil is concentrated and of synthetic origins. Ideal for candles, melt and pour soaps, wax melts, wax sachets, diffusers, body scrubs and more.
FACTS ON OUR LAVENDER FRESH Fragrance Oil
- Origin UK
- Flashpoint 60°C
- Scent notes Lavender Freshener scent (scents are subjective)
- Size 30ml (For bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Trace - This Fragrance Oil traces moderately (within 10+ minutes) based on our test with a batch of cold process soap that has 80% soft oils.
- A blend of synthetic fragrances with carrier oils and binders
- Used solely for the scent and contains no therapeutic benefits
- This fragrance may also work for other applications
- Certification: IFRA Standard
- DO NOT CONSUME
Lavender Fresh Fragrance Oil Material Safety Data Sheet
How to Use
Fragrance Oil For Soap Making
In a double boiler, melt your choice of soap base before turning off the heat. Based on the total weight of melted soap, add up to 3%-5% Fragrance Oil. *We recommend using essential oils instead for CP soap making as Fragrance Oil - 30mls can increase trace in CP soap.
Fragrance Oil For Candle Making
In a double boiler, melt your choice of wax before turning off the heat. Based on the total weight of the melted wax(es), add up to 8% Fragrance Oil. *The strength of the scent will change depending on the waxes, dyes and wick used. Always do a small test batch to test candle burning results before attempting larger batches.
All of our Fragrance Oil are intended for external use only. Do NOT consume.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.
#candlemaking #cosmeticmaking #fraganceoil #soapmaking #lavender #lavendeerfragrace #lavenderoil #fragrance #aromatherapy #candlefragrance #soapfragrance #soapscent #scent #aromaoil #makingsoap #makingcandle