Dead Sea Clay is mined in a saltwater lake in the Middle East. Dead Sea mud is mostly famous for its unusually high concentrations of minerals like magnesium, sodium, and potassium.
Magnesium is proven to absorb into the skin to sooth acne and cleanse impurities.
Dead sea clay is best used in cosmetic purposes such as mud baths, facial masks, hair masks, soap, bath bombs, body and facial scrub.
FACTS ON OUR DEAD SEA CLAY
- Country of Origin: Middle East
- Colour: varies from the dark grayish-black to dark or even light gray, depending on the season and weather
- Texture: Fine Powder
- Grade: Cosmetic Grade
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Dead Sea Clay
- Absorbs excess oils, dirt, and impurities from the skin, purifying and cleansing it
- Gently exfoliates and detoxes impurities
- Soothes and calms skin
- Tightens and tones skin, reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Reduces the occurrence of oily skin and clogged pores, deeply cleansing skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin, helping dry skin
- Prevents hair loss
- Develops shiny hair
- Reduces and prevents dandruff
- Enhances scalp blood circulation
Mix Dead Sea Clay with some glycerin before adding it to your melted soap base. This helps disperse the clay to create a unified color. Soaps added with this clay will have a natural greyish green colour rich in cleansing properties and minerals.
Facial Mask - Mix 2 teaspoons of Dead Sea Clay, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and 1 drop of essential oil until the consistency is smooth and spreadable. Apply to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Best used with a preservative when storing wet Dead Sea Clay in jars or use immediately after formulation.
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.