Certified organic to the Soil Association and COSMOS standards, Stephenson Crystal OMP Soap Base is a vegetable derived soap base made using organic ingredients. It is highly moisturising and has a natural brownish colour due to the organic oils and organic sugar it is made with.
It is suitable for all skin types, including dry, damaged, broken, sensitive and irritated skin, and those with eczema and psoriasis.
Aqua, Sodium Palmate, Organic Sugar, Sodium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside
- Product of UK
- Opaque base
- Contains no MPG or synthetic surfactants that are not approved by the certifying body
- Has the natural light brown colour of the organic oils and organic sugar
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Moisturising properties and smooth skin feel as a result of high glycerin content
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
Certification Status of Crystal OMP: Certified to the Cosmos standard 66.58% Organic, 58.12% Organic CPAI, 39.88% Organic PPAI
How to make soap :
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent over-heating.
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance Oil, add approximately 1tsp to 450g of the soap base's weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- (Optional) Add 1tbsp of pure shea butter or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals, etc.
- Pour into mold or container and let it set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. You can use it right away too!
Want to see how this product looks like in real life? Visit us at out store at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya!
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.