Made from 100% pure vegetable oils, Craftiviti's Liquid Soap Base is a great, versatile cleansing agent that can be used for medicated soap, facial cleansers, body and head wash.
This concentrated liquid soap can be drying to the skin. But, once diluted with water and natural oils, it is ideal for sensitive, dry, eczema, acne-prone skin.
Liquid Soap Base is similar to Liquid Castile Soap but formulated differently. Liquid Castile Soap is made from olive oil while Liquid Soap Base is made from a blend of natural coconut, palm and olive oil, corn and potato starch, and wheat protein.
*This soap base has a raw green scent which was not deodorised via an extra filtration process using chemicals. The scent doesn't linger and is easily washed off. You can mask the scent with essential oils.
Benefits of this Liquid Soap Base
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) and Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES)
- No fragrance
- No parabens
- No harmful chemicals
- No ethylene oxide
- No alcohol
- Safe for daily Head-to-Toe use
Make your own light liquid hand & body wash
- In a foam dispenser, add 10-30% soap base to every 100ml filtered water. **water reduces the shelf-life so make small batches or add preservatives
- Add in 5-10% of carrier oils to the weight of the soap base (optional for more benefits; try sweet almond oil or calendula oil)
- Add up to 1% of essential oils (optional for more benefits; try lavender [soothing], tea tree [blemish control] or peppermint [antiseptic and antibacterial].
- Shake bottle well and it's now ready to use! **make a new batch every 3 days if no preservative is used.
This soap can also be used direct from the bottle without any dilution. Just add in 1% of your blend of essential oils and shake well. Apply a small amount to water during wash.
For shampoo, try Argan Oil or Jojoba Oil with Rosemary Essential Oil to promote hair growth.
For face, try Rosehip Oil for healthy complexion with Geranium Essential Oil.
Why choose Craftiviti Liquid Soap Base?
Texture and Formulation
In its purest form, this golden yellow soap base is thick and may have natural plant fibrea. Once diluted, the soap base will become thinner and watery. This is normal as no thickeners and additives were added. A foam dispenser or bath sponge will help. For a thicker consistency, you can mix in thickeners like Xanthum Gum.
The weight tells you that our Liquid Soap Base is only 100% pure soap made from the goodness of rich, pure vegetable oils combined with potassium hydroxide to create soap in its purest form. It has no fillers or thickeners.
Coconut, palm and olive oil (Oleic, Linoleic, Linolenic acids), Wheat Protein, Myristyl Lactate.
For more soap making ingredients, tools, fragrance oils, essential oils, butters, carrier oils, craft kits and DIY workshops, please visit our Award Winning Experience outlet - Craftiviti.
For bulk orders, kindly email email@example.com.