Extracted through the pure primed press method, Craftiviti's Deodorized Organic Cocoa Butter (Fair Trade) is certified Fair Trade which protects the livelihoods of the farmers and harvesters, and ensures high quality, ethically produced products for you.
This deodorized cocoa butter is popularly used to make nourishing lip balms, body butter, body scrub, and lotions. It has a light chocolate aroma, though it is not as powerful. Thus, will have less of an impact on the scent of the end product.
"Certified in compliance with the terms of the US-Canada Organic Equivalency Arrangement"
FACTS ON OUR DEODORIZED ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER
- Country of Origin: South America
- INCI name: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter\
- Form: Soft fat in thin wafers
- Scent: Deodorized Light Cocoa Scent
- StatusL Organic & Fair trade
- Colour: Off White
- Type of Butter: Hard
- Saponification Value: 188 - 200
- Melting Point: 31-35°C
- Packing size: 100g (For bulk orders, please email email@example.com)
- For topical applications only. DO NOT CONSUME.
Benefits of Deodorized Organic Pressed Cocoa Butter
- Adds stiffness/hardness to too-soft balms, watery lotions, body butters, etc.
- The slight cocoa scent does not interfere with the end scent of your formulation
- Treats dry skin and stretch marks
- Rich in fatty acids - hydrates and nourishes the skin while improving elasticity
- Antioxidant and Vitamin E - helps strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues; reduces signs of aging
- Anti-inflammatory - can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Strengthens damaged hair
Add to melt & pour soap base or skincare recipes. Can be applied directly on the skin as a natural lotion (Simply melt and pour the butter into a container as an optional add in other natural carrier oils or essential oils).
Add to CP and HP soap making recipes for a richer more nourishing soaps.
Use in the making of lip balms, beard balms, pomades.
Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
For more tools, fragrance oils, essential oils, butters, carrier oils, craft kits and DIY workshops, please visit our Award Winning Experience outlet - Craftiviti.
For bulk orders, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.