B7000/E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive– is known for its exceptional strength and toughness. It's versatile, flexible and adheres easily to most substrates. E6000 Bonds Everything So You Can Create Anything.
- Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
- Dries clear
- Photo safe
- Washer/dryer safe
- Temperature resistant
- Non-flammable once cured
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using B7000:
- Please read all directions before using. B7000 should be used in a well-ventilated area.
- Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use. Best when used between 50 Â°F (10 °C) and 90 Â°F (32 °C).
- Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
- Apply B7000 directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow B7000 to partially cure 2-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. B7000 hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other.
- For maximum strength, allow to dry for 48 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
- Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of adhesive residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
- Store unused B7000 at room temperature with cap tightened.
Note: B7000/E6000 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
More craft materials available online and at our craft shop at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia).