100% Pure Unadulterated Cosmetic Grade Carrier Oil
A popular multipurpose oil that is rich in nutrients and benefits. It's also light, non-greasy and non-staining.
Used to boost personal care routines, Craftiviti's 100% Refined Coconut Carrier Oil is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturizing. Its richness in nourishing fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidants and more makes it's the go-to oil for many. This oil has been refined and filtered for longer stability and shelf life.
Facts of Craftiviti's 100% Pure Coconut Carrier Oil
- INCI Name Cocos nucifera Oil
- Color Pale Yellow
- Type Refined, Liquid, Odorless
- Ingredient(s) Kernel of Coconut
- Extraction Method Cold Pressed
- Origin Malaysia
- DO NOT CONSUME
Benefits of Refined Coconut Oil:
- Moisturizing and nourishing
- Vitamin K - reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Vitamin A and E - moisturize, smooth, softens and keeps skin healthy, reducing signs of aging
- Fatty Acids protects, nourishes and moisturizes skin; combats premature graying of hair
- Helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production
- Can be used to treat various skin ailments such as eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- Reduces inflammation and repairs scalp and hair damage
How to Use
Essential Oil/Carrier Oil Blend Dilute 1-2% of essential oil to 30ml carrier oil. Do a patch test on your skin prior to use.
Detox Bath - Add ¼ cup of Epsom salts to ¼ cup of coconut oil into a hot bath. For added aromatherapy benefits, include a few drops of your favorite essential oils.
What is a Carrier Oil?
Carrier oil is any oil used to dilute essential oil before being applied to the skin. It is a vegetable oil derived from the fatty portion of a plant, which is usually from the seeds, kernels or nuts.
More DIY personal care materials and therapeutic crafts are available online and at our store at Craftiviti Sdn. Bhd. (10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya, Selangor)